When you think about it, you can buy and sell just about anything online today. From lunch to your new house, you can find anything on the Internet, so it only makes sense that you would be able to sell your car online too. However, do not be misinformed about what it means to actually sell your car over the Internet, as many people have been in the past, to their peril. Instead, know what the process entails, and you will not be disappointed or frustrated when trying to seal the deal.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Be informed about what it means to sell your car over the internet
- Be wary of any company or buyer who is fine with buying your car, sight unseen, over the Internet. Always meet in person
- Have all the necessary information about your car on hand to make the quoting process easier. Information such as:
- Odometer Reading
- Year and model of your car
- Service history
- The condition of your car with images
- Know your car’s resale value. The value is influenced by factors such as:
- The market demand – this entails seeing how many similar cars, of the same make and model, are selling for in the market, and at what prices.
- The condition of the car – whether the car has even been involved in an accident, and other dents and scratches that might chip away at its value.
- Its odometer reading – how many kilometres have been recorded on the odometer thus far?
Choose a reputable buyer
Even though you have made the decision to bypass the dealerships in the sale of your car, there are many fly-by-night establishments to avoid when considering selling your car online privately.
These are only a few of the questions to keep in mind when searching for a private company to buy your car:
- How long has the company been operating?
- Do they have a good reputation in the industry?
- Are they known for providing competitive quotes?
- Do they go out of their way to accommodate you and conclude the sale?
Here’s how cars2cash will help you sell your car
We have been helping many Gauteng motorists over the years sell their cars online, with convenience and ease. Throughout that time, we have built up a solid reputation in the marketplace and continue to work hard to deliver the fantastic service our clients have come to expect from us. Today, we continue to far exceed all expectations placed on us and go the extra mile to deliver excellent results, leaving our clients entirely satisfied. One of the many ways in which we lead our industry in service excellence is by letting our vehicle purchasing agents drive out to any location throughout the greater Gauteng area, to meet our customers where they are. This means that you will not have to drive to where we are when you would like to sell your car. Instead, we provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation on your car, which is guaranteed to be one of the most competitive quotes you will come across.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with dealing with a tried and trusted partner such as cars2cash. Your personal vehicle purchasing agent guides you step by step through the easy process, and we waste no time, from receiving your offer, to making sure the money reflects in your bank account. Simply provide us with the basic information about your car, and we will drive out to you and provide you with a free quote. It really is that simple. What is more, we will even deal with your financing institution, should there be an outstanding amount on the car, and will pay the difference to you on the spot.
To learn more about us and find out how we can help you sell your car online with ease, contact us today.